Nothing changes if nothing changes
Is a Life Coach right for me?
Your life, relationships or work don’t have to be in chaos to benefit from coaching. Some people come to coaching because they want to change virtually everything; some because they have a particular problem or goal they want support with; some because they want more out of life, or their relationships but don’t know what or how; others because their drinking, eating, exercising, gambling, or other ‘habit’ is getting out of control.
Here are a few questions you might ask yourself when considering if coaching is the right direction for you.
Do you want to:
- Change your life but don’t know how
- Find clarity, purpose and a new direction in your life
- Find out who you are and unleash your strengths
- Build up your self-confidence, self-esteem and motivation
- Have the relationship you always dreamed of
- Get freedom from unhealthy dependencies – alcohol, overeating, shopping, internet pornography
- Start living your full potential
- Get a handle on your busy life and find time for you
- Have more time to enjoy your life
- In a job or career that is going nowhere and making you unhappy
- In job that has taken over your life and you want it back
- Full of ideas but with no direction or don’t know where to start
- A procrastinator, time waster and an ‘I’ll start tomorrow’ victim
- Overwhelmed, unhappy, frustrated with some area(s) of your life
- In a relationship that has got stale and boring
- In a relationship you don’t want to be in
- Overwhelmed with your responsibilities and feeling unsupported?
- Dissatisfied or disappointed with your life but not sure why or what to do about it
- Are you stuck, or at a crossroads and don’t know which way to go
- Fed up with having goals you never seem to achieve