Live the Life You Barely Dare to Dream
- Achieve big goals
- Stay motivated and on track
- More self-confidence, better time management, healthy stress levels, improved health and comfortable work life balance
- Realise dreams, ambitions and life purpose
- Replace old thinking with new thinking
- Create new habits and release old habits
- Find and change self-limiting beliefs which are often hidden
- A journey of self discovery and learning to be ourselves
- Find out what you really want and how to get it
- Investment for life
So what’s so special about having a life coach?
Have you ever had those ‘light bulb’ moments when suddenly the answer comes and you know exactly what you want to do about a situation or ambition? The nothing-can-stop-me excitement and energy you feel is from a chemical called dopamine. It feels good, doesn’t it? The problem is, that for many of us, we don’t actually commit to doing anything about our inspirations and after a few days the energy and desire to change dwindles, often to nothing. Have you ever been so committed to change and then woken up the next morning wondering what happened to all that motivation and drive?
A coach knows how to help you harness that energy and turn it into action.
Have you ever been stuck in one of those, ‘there’s no way out’ situations?
A coach will help you to think differently and find the best way out.
Have you ever longed for something but don’t think you are good enough, clever enough or deserving enough to get it?
A coach will help you believe in yourself as you explore what you really want and then go for it.
Have you ever wanted something, or wanted to change something – perhaps a new job, career or relationship – and then given up at the starting post because it feels all too overwhelming?
A coach will help you to create a plan of action to reach those goals and to focus your actions on bite-size chunks.
Are you a good starter, but a poor finisher? Are you a quitter?
A coach will challenge you and motivate you to achieve your goals.