“In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest” William McKinley
Create a life filled with purpose.
Accepting that addiction is a disease, and that we have it, is the first step towards recovery.
Are you in active addiction? Is your goal to stop, cut down, or get it under control?
If so, as a Recovery Coach, I can support you as you journey to your goal at your own pace and within limits you define. This may include:
- Helping to motivate you a place of willingness
- Supporting you through the early days of putting down the addiction
- Suggesting other support options
- Encouraging you to continue your journey towards your goals until you achieve them
- Celebrating your new freedom
- Setting goals for life now that you are free of your addiction
- Setting a plan for ongoing recovery (Please see Coaching in Recovery)
As a Recovery Coach I can help you to:
- Identify triggers and avoid relapse
- Deal with life and stress in ways that provide long-term relief
- Put together a recovery plan and stick to it
- Change the things in your life that don’t support your recovery
- Develop new thinking and new habits
- Explore support networks (AA, OA, groups or even residential treatment)
- Work out if you need a detox and how to go about getting it
Is Addiction Coaching right for me?
If you think you might benefit from addiction coaching, please Contact Me to book your complimentary 30-minute phone session
Click here for My Rates