- Certified Hypnotherapist having trained at Hypnotherapy Academy of America
- International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH) Fellow
- Certified Coach, having trained with NeuroLeadership Institute.
- Certified Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified Addiction Recovery Coach with World Coach Institute
- Certified Relationship and Bereavement Coach with World Coach Institute
- Certified Executive Coach with NeuroLeadership Institute
- Transpersonal Counselling Skills and Healer’s Training course graduate with Cyntha Gonzalez in Dubai
- Certified ‘Rebonding Of The Body course facilitator – Deanna Mulvihill’s acclaimed treatment technique for individuals who have experienced a wide range of trauma
- MSC in Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology – currently studying
- I am a Reiki practitioner and energy healer, convinced and committed to the benefits of energy healing.
I am closely connected to the world of addiction rehabilitation and its professionals. I also consulted for the Dubai Health Authority for its draft guidelines for ‘Addiction Rehabilitation Centres’.
I have wide experience working within the GCC delivering a range of training, and coaching to GCC Nationals and expatriates from around the world. My work includes delivering cross-cultural programmes for Cartus International.
My coaching, counselling and Hypnotherapy skills enable my clients to bring out the best in themselves, through encouraging them to think creatively, confront and remove blocks, embrace change and adopt new challenges, leading to greater personal and life fulfilment.
I am passionate about and committed to the role neuroscience plays in developing people, from cutting-edge leaders and executives for today’s global stage; and for changing, enriching and bringing satisfaction to personal lives. I believe the combination of Coaching and Hypnotherapy enables all parts of the mind and body to accept, get excited about, believe in and faciliate positive change.
Managing time and stress are essential components of coaching, leadership and management training.
Lisa Laws is British, in her mid forties and has been living in the UAE since 2003.
Things that are really important in my life are: friendships, family, travel, laughter, self-development, staying spiritually connected, a healthy lifestyle, reading and being a fabulous Mum (according to my kids). I like to think I am an open minded, non-judgemental spiritual, but not religious, person.